Teaches Hot Flow Yoga
HOT FLOW YOGA
is designed for those with some yoga experience and who are looking for a full body workout in a HOT room, Vinyasa style, to music. It uses functional strength poses and flowing sequences to create heat, burn calories and detoxify the body and mind. Our Hot Flow will leave you feeling sweaty, strong and energized. Be sure to come to class hydrated and bring plenty of water to “rehydrate” during and after class. This class offers an authentic yoga class guided by Jacquie Moku ERYT200/Reiki-Lv-II/Meditation Teacher offering skilled, hands on adjustments, a warm cool down time for integration and an end of the class pause for inner quiet. Space is Limited.
A Q & A with Jacquie!
1. What was your primary inspiration for becoming certified as a yoga instructor?
Long Story but believe it has been my Dharma since birth.
2. What is your favorite yoga posture when waiting in line?
Tadasana. Grounded into Mother Earth. Balanced equally on both feet, rising up towards Father Sky.
3. Which Superhero do you most identify with?
I am no superhero.
4. When disturbed/angry/upset, what is the thing you think/say/do to calm yourself down?
As a meditation teacher & practitioner I have learned to move my awareness from those energies.
5. Favorite song/band/group?
Our family gatherings. Everyone brings an instrument or sings along. Chanting is always fun!!
6. Favorite food?
Island Style. Traditional Hawaiian food is my favorite.
7. Whats your advice for a new student?
Listen to your body. It will always be your greatest teacher.
8. What is the first thing you think when you wake up?
I prepare myself for meditation. I try not to think too much, speak to anyone or interact until after I meditate.
9. What song best describes your life?
No song to describe my life. I do not find my answers or descriptions in music.
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
Dark Chocolate. shhhhh….
11.What motivates you?
My children and family.
12. Name at least one special talent beyond teaching yoga.
I am a wife, mother and grandmother. That’s talent!!
13. Do you have any pets?
I have a cat and a dog. Miss Popoki (means cat in Hawaii) and Kona is our pit bull dog.
14. Name the cities you’ve lived.
I have lived in Columbus and Lancaster.
15. What is your favorite smell?
16. Describe your first yoga class.
My first yoga class that I took was life changing. I have never looked back.
17. Who was your celebrity childhood crush?
Not sure I had a crush but would say Paul McCartney. He was a cutie.
18. Words/Phrases you most overuse?
I overuse the word nice.
19.When is your birthday and astrological sign?
August 1st. Leo
20. Describe your favorite yoga shorts.
I don’t wear yoga shorts.