Teaches Bikram Yoga & Inferno Hot Pilates
BIKRAM YOGA is a series of 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises in a heated room for 90 min.
INFERNO HOT PILATES is a 60 min high intensity, low impact, workout with pilates principles.
A Q & A with Trey!
1. What was your primary inspiration for becoming certified as a yoga instructor?
I realized that when I practiced consistently I felt better mentally and physically, so I decided to make yoga a more significant part of my life.
2. What is your favorite yoga posture when waiting in line?
Lion pose to try and scare those around me away.
3. Which Superhero do you most identify with?
4. When disturbed/angry/upset, what is the thing you think/say/do to calm yourself down?
5. Favorite song/band/group?
60’s Doors/ Grateful Dead
70’s Led Zeppelin, AC/DC
80’s Beastie Boys, Guns and Roses
90’s Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beck.
6. Favorite food?
Anything prepared by Celeste Cruz.
7. Whats your advice for a new student?
Yoga is a practice, it takes time to develop. Be patient.
8. What is the first thing you think when you wake up?
9. What song best describes your life?
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
Taking a day off.
11.What motivates you?
An insatiable appetite for life.
12. Name at least one special talent beyond teaching yoga.
13. Do you have any pets?
A Weimaraner named Max.
14. Name the cities you’ve lived.
15. What is your favorite smell?
The smell of freshly cut grass in the spring and raking leaves in the fall.
16. Describe your first yoga class.
Bikram yoga in Miami Beach. Hot and challenging. Loved it!
17. Who was your celebrity childhood crush?
Rebecca De Mornay.
18. Words/Phrases you most overuse?
Smiling happy face.
19.When is your birthday and astrological sign?
December 30th – Scorpio.
20. Describe your favorite yoga shorts.
Loose enough to move, supportive enough to get things done without a wardrobe malfunction.